Health and safety
General principles of sanitizing environments (source: Ministry of Health)
- Scientific evidence shows that coronaviruses are inactivated by appropriate disinfection procedures that include the use of common hospital disinfectants such as sodium hypochlorite (0.1-0.5%); ethanol (62-71%); or hydrogen peroxide (0.5%) for a suitable amount of time.
- In accordance with the advice of the who effective and sufficient procedures involve an accurate cleaning of the environmental surfaces with water and detergent, followed by the application of disinfectants commonly used in hospitals (such as sodium hypochlorite).
Please find below the rules that we are committed to follow for the safety of our guests.
Daily monitoring of the staff
- All staff members whose body temperature exceeds 37.5 are denied access.
- Any staff member already on the premises who begins to show symptoms of COVID 19 will be immediately isolated in a secure location away from the public and the healthcare authorities will be immediately .informed.
- Every day we carry out the disinfection of the staff changing rooms through a deep cleaning of surfaces with water and detergent, followed by the application of disinfectants commonly used in hospitals (such as sodium hypochlorite).
- Workers wear masks and must wash or sanitize their hands with alcohol-based gel frequently.
- The welcome desk is equipped with an anti-droplet screen.
- An alcohol-based gel dispenser is available at the registration desk for use by guests.
- Disposable masks and gloves will be available for guests upon request.
Common areas and changing rooms
- Floors are disinfected daily with appropriate sanitizing detergents.
- Handles, push-buttons and other surfaces are disinfected with alcohol-based sanitizing detergents several times per day.
- Any extraordinary sanitation operations which may become necessary shall be recorded in a register.
- Common toilets are disinfected by staff several times a day with sanitizing detergents.
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers are available for hand hygiene.
Lords of Verona does not provide daily cleaning of the occupied apartments minimizing any risk of interaction with the cleaning staff.
Before the arrival of each guest:
- Floors are disinfected with chlorine-based sanitizing detergents.
- Handles, push-buttons and other surfaces are disinfected with alcohol-based sanitizing detergents.
- Following the departure of the guests, the apartments are further disinfected in accordance with the protocol developed in compliance with current health regulations.